Saturday, October 25, 2008

A Walk to Remember

For as long as I can remember, I have had an impeccable memory. I can remember even the smallest details of special events, days that truly impacted me and days that I would like to forget.

Here I will share memories of my childhood. Memories that have made me who I am. Memories that will be forever with me. I realize that we must not dwell on the past, but memories are what I live for. Memories are what I am creating everyday for my family. How I live my life to day, will forever be imbedded into my own children's memories. How I lived yesterday, is how I became who I am today.

Please bear with me, as not everything will make sense or be grammatically correct. The point is to share these stories with my family, so that one day they can share them with their own children.

No comments: